Frontend User Access Pro - Joomal Plugin
With Frontend-User-Access you can set frontend access restrictions to:
* menu-items (items in menu + page-access) (pro)
* modules (hide modules when user has no access) (pro)
* articles (specific articles)(hide article when user has no access)
* articles by category (pro)
* articles by section (pro)
You can make as many usergroups as you need and assign users to them. There are 2 predefined usergroups which are very userfull:
* 'not logged in'
* 'logged in but not assigned to any usergroup'
You can configure for each restriction-type (components, categories, sections etc.) to reverse the access, so any box ticked becomes a restriction instead of an access-right.