Photofolio - January 2011 Joomla Club Template
Photofolio gives you the functionality to sell your own photos, with the S5 Tienda Bulk Import plugin you can quickly upload photos for your clients. With the template overrides you can give your clients usernames and passwords so only they can view, proof and purchase their photos!
Our focus during the design and layout of Photofolio was to give space and preeminence to the photographs.
* Choose fluid or fixed template widths
* Custom column, page and row widths
* 76 collapsible core template positions plus 4 mobile positions
* Mobile Device Support
* Tienda Template overrides
* New! Image Fader v3.0
* 3rd Party Stylings for Tienda, Virtuemart, JComments, and K2
* Google Fonts
* SEO Optimized
* Fixed Tabs
* Site Shaper available (Joomla install that includes demo data)
* SQL dump available
* Sliced PSDs included
* Multibox enabled
* Tool Tips enabled
* 100% tableless CSS
* Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional
* Validates with CSS Level 3
* Joomla 1.5 only
* 4 Menu systems:
o Choose style: Drop Down, Fading, Scroll Down or Suckerfish
o Choose script: jQuery, S5 Effects
* Compatible with the following browsers:
o Firefox 1.5+
o Opera 9+
This menu is a Suckerfish menu system and is disabled by default but if you prefer to enable it you can set the menu to "2" in the "Template Configuration". In Joomla 1.5 will have the option in the template parameters.
Don't want this fancy menu? Not a problem, you can switch to the standard suckerfish menu system in the template configuration or completely hide the menu altogether.
Photofolio Full Package (15.53 MB)