Hybrid - November 2010 Joomla Template
The design has 12 header styles, 12 footer styles, and 5 body color & accent styles, allowing for great diversity in stylistic possibility. Configure these via the Gantry Administrator. Hybrid's beautiful appearance rests on the powerful Gantry Framework and our other standard features such as Fusion with MegaMenu.
Features and Screenshots
* Gantry Framework
* 15 Preset Styles
* 12 Header and Footer Styles
* 5 Body Color and Accent Styles
* Fusion with MegaMenu & Splitmenu
* 75 Module Positions
* 16 Module Variations - 21 Combo Possibilities
* RocketTheme Extensions Styling
* Custom Typography
* Basic 3rd Party Compatibility Styling
* FF 3.6, Safari 4, Opera 10.x, IE7-IE8 Compatible
* Limited IE6 Browser Compatibility
* W3C XHTML 1.0 / CSS 3 Valid
NOTE: Gantry v3.0.12+ is required for Hybrid to work correctly. For more details on the Gantry Framework, please visit its Feature Page on the Hybrid Demo.
iPhone Specific Theme
The template supports an iPhone specific version for view in the mobile platform.
* Theme: iPhone specific theme, combining pre-existing template elements with mobile specific styling.
* Aliases: Assign current module positions to mobile equivalents such as mobile-header → header-a.
* Reszier: Avoid unnecessary scrolling by the automatic resizing of content images.
15 Presets: Header, Footer, Body, Accents Styles
The theme is divided into 4 major style areas: Header, Footer, Body and Body Accent. These denominations control the styling for each area, as selectable from the Gantry Administrator. There are 15 style variations to choose from, by default, which offer a range of color schemes, demonstrating the stylistic versatility of Hybrid.
* Background Level: High or Low
* Body Level: High or Low
* Header Color Style: Style 1 to Style 12
* Body Color Style: Style 1 to Style 5
* Body Accent Style: Style 1 to Style 5
* Footer Color Style: Style 1 to Style 12
NOTICE: The latest version of RokNavMenu is required for the Hybrid Menu to work.
Fusion with MegaMenu
* Triple/Quad Column Modes: Have up to 4 columns in the Fusion dropdowns.
* Child Items Menu Grouping: Group child menu items inline with its parent.
* Column Width Control: Set the total, as well as individual column widths.
* Load Modules / Positions: Place modules or positions within the dropdown columns.
All images sources in the Adobe® Fireworks PNG format.
Hybrid v1.5.4 Full Package (38.96 MB)